Fast Track Application
In order to speed up research and activities towards treatments for Duchenne MD, Duchenne Parent Project gives you the opportunity to apply for smaller projects through the fast track procedure. This includes applications for workshops as well. The maximum budget is €25.000. Deadlines for applications quarterly at 1 January 2022, 1 April 2022, 1 July 2022 and 1 October 2022.
Application form: Fast Track Application
Conditions for funding
- Multi-track policy: we sponsor the widest possible range of research, including basic research, rehabilitation research, quality of life and genetic research
- Written in English language
- Grant conditions will not be changed (click here for our contract)
- Researchers are required to submit a report at the end of the project. An effort should be made to publish the outcomes of the project in a peer reviewed open access journal.
- No VAT or overhead payment
- Projects should be in accordance with the aims of DPP NL
- Small project include workshops, short term fellowships or pilot studies
- We encourage innovative projects
- Maximum budget € 25.000
We aim to come to a decision within 8 weeks.
For further information, contact Michelle Reneerkens, research coordinator at email@example.com