Fast Track Application
Duchenne Parent Project wants to speed up the cure for Duchenne. Therefore we encourage researchers to submit proposals. Fast track applications are small projects that will be reviewed within 8 weeks and can be submitted at all times.
Application form: Small projects application
Conditions for funding
- Multi-track policy: we sponsor the widest possible range of research, including basic research, rehabilitation research, quality of life and genetic research.
- Written in English language
- Researchers are required to submit a report at the end of the project
- No VAT or overhead payment
- Projects should be in accordance with the aims of DPP NL
- Small project include workshops, short term fellowships or pilot studies
- We encourage innovative projects
- Maximum budget 25,000 euro
We aim to come to a decision within 8 weeks.
For further information, contact Roos de Jonge, research coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org