The Dutch Duchenne Parent Project NL (DPP NL) promotes research in the search for a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
DPP NL sponsors promising research and fellowships, fast exchange of data and international collaboration. Researchers from all countries may submit research projects at DPP NL.
Next deadline: Will be announced April 15th, 2018.
Fast track application
We give you the opportunity to apply for smaller projects. Please click here.
Conditions for funding
Will be announced after April 15th, 2018.
- Projects should be in accordance with the aims of DPP NL
- We encourage innovative projects
- Both research projects and fellowships may be submitted
- Funding will be for a maximum of two years
- A PI can submit a maximum of two proposals
- Please submit in English language
- Give a brief description of the rationale and design of the experiments in language that is clear for reviewers outside the field
- Include a clear summary for lay persons so that the parents can understand the project
- DPP NL does not fund overhead or VAT expenses
- Project should start within one year after approval
For further information, contact Roos de Jonge, research coordinator at email@example.com